I had a visit with a perinatologist yesterday for an ultrasound to see how things are progressing (we are using a midwife this time) and look who we got to see...............
What a sweet little profile this baby has! 13 weeks along and so formed and perfect already! Everything was as it should be and we saw fingers and toes, some waving action and rolling and tumbling as well. I lose sight that all of that is going on in there when I can't really feel much of anything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Ursula
- This blog is my hope to somehow capture moments that would have otherwise passed unnoticed, gone by simply dismissed as mundane life. I'm just a girl who adores her husband, I love the job I get paid for and am inspired by the ones I don't. I love that God has designed my life as a perfect fit for me and today I get to live it!

No comments:
Post a Comment