Friday, March 9, 2012

6 Month Visit

We could not be more thrilled or thankful after today's well-pediatrician visit with Adley.  I felt we were "due" a good visit after the eye referrals and tears shed in those four walls, even once the eye scare was behind us we showed up at 4 months not having met many milestones.

I know all babies progress differently and I believed and trusted she was fine but I'm someone whose love language is often words of affirmation.  I knew it.  I trusted it.  I believed it.  I wanted to hear it from her doctor........"Adley is perfect and thriving!"

It's as if Adley knew I needed it and she performed all of her "tricks".  Sitting up, standing, rolling, watching, focusing and tracking as closely as possible, passing objects, she did it all.  She even started clapping, this morning at this visit, mimicking her doctor several times in a row.  I got teary eyed just watching my baby flap her arms together like a little seal, grinning ear to ear with her one little tooth surfacing.  She was so proud of herself, as was I.

I did a couple of 6 month shots with her the other day.  It was so quick.  It took less than 10 minutes and we have this.


This was before I fixed the lighting but I never got a second chance at that sweet expression and her tongue.  Love.

 The following 3 are very similar but I just love the different expressions she made.  I just love her.  I love my girls. 



These next are more her personality.
 Reaching for her piggies.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This blog is my hope to somehow capture moments that would have otherwise passed unnoticed, gone by simply dismissed as mundane life. I'm just a girl who adores her husband, I love the job I get paid for and am inspired by the ones I don't. I love that God has designed my life as a perfect fit for me and today I get to live it!