Thursday, February 4, 2010

Or headbands

Okay, so the bows aren't staying in very well just as I anticipated. A friend of mine sent Elyse some new headbands from her site http://www.girliebows.com/ and this one is my new favorite. I met her when I took care of daughter in the NICU and every now and then she sends me goodies which we are very thankful for.























I can't put in a plug for her without mentioning a close friends website as well, http://www.littlebowpeepsbowtique.com/. Both girls make amazingly cute products and are absolutely wonderful to work with! :)

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
This blog is my hope to somehow capture moments that would have otherwise passed unnoticed, gone by simply dismissed as mundane life. I'm just a girl who adores her husband, I love the job I get paid for and am inspired by the ones I don't. I love that God has designed my life as a perfect fit for me and today I get to live it!