After passing bronchitis and the stomach flu around the house, I think I can finally say we are all healthy. If you've been around the 3 of us over the past few weeks you can appreciate that this is no small feat so it brings me great joy to be able to write this as an update.
I've spent far too much time lately researching and trying out double strollers. This has got to be one of the toughest purchases I think I have made in a very long time. There are so many configurations, options and price points that it's hard to know where to begin, especially when I'm extremely unsure of how often we will need to use it. I've looked into them so much that when the baby monitor had a brief episode of static in the middle of the night, my barely aroused mind thought, "Which model stroller is that? The wheels are far too noisy!" I actually remember picturing the wheels/tires in my head along with the noise before I awoke myself enough to realize what was going on. Thankfully I have plenty of time to decide and sort all of this craziness in my head out.
I've been cleaning in areas/phases lately which has pros and cons. The house never seems to be completely clean but it's also never completely messy either. It's nice because I never get overwhelmed by it, but difficult because it makes me feel like there is always something to be done still. I'm just going to go with it though and tweak it if I need to.
I'm 15 weeks along and feel like I am pretty big already. I'm definitely bigger this time than I was with Elyse at this point which makes me a little nervous as to what will happen between now and August but I'm just going to go with that as well.
I have a few things I'd like to get done before little miss awakes from her nap so I need to get going.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(111)
-
▼
March
(8)
- We're home
- Despite how much I've learned lately, I'm finding ...
- Matt and I both like seafood but neither of us kno...
- Trusting God with the "what ifs"
- Elyse is going to have a ............................
- A close friend asked me to take some pictures at h...
- After passing bronchitis and the stomach flu aroun...
- Today I am choosing to be thankful. Elyse was hit...
-
▼
March
(8)
About Me
- Ursula
- This blog is my hope to somehow capture moments that would have otherwise passed unnoticed, gone by simply dismissed as mundane life. I'm just a girl who adores her husband, I love the job I get paid for and am inspired by the ones I don't. I love that God has designed my life as a perfect fit for me and today I get to live it!
No comments:
Post a Comment