Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pictures!

Who doesn't love those!

 My little holding my big ;)!
 Grandma and Elyse with Playdough noses! Elyse could play Playdough all day long!
 Our first beer can chicken.  Fun to build and yummy to eat!
 Building blocks with daddy.  We were amazed she let it get so tall without knocking it down.




These next few are, in huge part, why we chose this house over others when we were house hunting.  These quack-less ducks walked through the backyard, almost on cue, when we were first looking at the home.  Ducks, that don't quack, in my own yard?!?!?  I was sold! 


 Elyse fed them bread today, which I've tried to avoid, but we all certainly enjoyed it.

 We have our own little paved paradise in the backyard and I purchased these 2 outdoor chairs on major clearance from Pier One a couple of months ago.  I love how much time we spend in them.  We daydream of some shade over our heads in the summer and a small fire pit between us in the winter.......maybe someday.
For now we will just enjoy the green grass on quaint pond.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This blog is my hope to somehow capture moments that would have otherwise passed unnoticed, gone by simply dismissed as mundane life. I'm just a girl who adores her husband, I love the job I get paid for and am inspired by the ones I don't. I love that God has designed my life as a perfect fit for me and today I get to live it!