I'm sure she took in every ounce of it as her eyes pleaded, "yeah, yeah, yeah mom, can we just get messy?!" It was fascinating to watch her excitement as she realized that, indeed, she could paint anything on either one of us.
Chasing each other like we were tigers as we ran down the sidewalk was hysterical. Our neighbors have a new nanny starting and this was the first impression we left her with that morning......
I love letting loose with her. I'd like to do this again and involve Adley, who was napping at the time. I'd like to get more creative in getting down on her level and having the kind of fun, at least on occasion, that she wishes made up the entirety of every day. So often I'm saying no. Sometimes it's to television but often it's to Play-Doh. As valued as she is to my heart, I need to make sure she knows it from my actions as well as my vocabulary. I am crazy in love with these girls.
Bright and early bed-heads.

No comments:
Post a Comment