Saturday, August 4, 2012

Every Bush is Burning

I read books.  A lot of them.  Very often.  Some self-help, some parenting, some pleasure, some Christian, you get the idea.  I would actually venture to say my latest read falls under each of those categories at some point during it's 250 quick turning pages.

I haven't be captivated and struck by a book in awhile like I was Every Bush is Burning.  No matter who you are, I would encourage you to read it.  Seldom does a book light a fire to my thoughts like this one did.  Sure, there were things that caught me off guard, language and mannerisms that surprised me, but I stuck with it, hopeful it would all come together and it did.  Beautifully.

Oh....and it's only $0.99 on Kindle right now!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This blog is my hope to somehow capture moments that would have otherwise passed unnoticed, gone by simply dismissed as mundane life. I'm just a girl who adores her husband, I love the job I get paid for and am inspired by the ones I don't. I love that God has designed my life as a perfect fit for me and today I get to live it!