Wednesday, June 30, 2010

It's official.....she is walking and I mean everywhere! She went from taking 10 or so steps and being fearful of tile or other hard surfaces yesterday to no stopping her today. It started in one of those play areas at the mall and it just stuck. I'm not sure if she saw the other kids walking and just went for it or if the cushioned floor gave her the confidence she needed to really take off. Either way we are thrilled, excited, and a little sad all at the same time. She seems less and less like our baby these days and more and more like her own little person. It's a little bittersweet to know I'll watch her walk for the rest of her life and her wiggly days of rolling and crawling are probably over. As she's walking I want to cry sweet, inexplainable, indescribable tears. This is going by way too fast.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This blog is my hope to somehow capture moments that would have otherwise passed unnoticed, gone by simply dismissed as mundane life. I'm just a girl who adores her husband, I love the job I get paid for and am inspired by the ones I don't. I love that God has designed my life as a perfect fit for me and today I get to live it!