Saturday, January 8, 2011

I made money on these items today.  The past couple of weeks I was rather discouraged with couponing.  The sale ads just didn't add up with things we would actually use or that we needed.  This week was great!  Not only were they free, but  yes, I made a little bit of money toward my other groceries in overage.  My final bill.....spend $50 and saved $58.  Happy coupon dance time! 

Yes, I agree that I need to get a life. 

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
This blog is my hope to somehow capture moments that would have otherwise passed unnoticed, gone by simply dismissed as mundane life. I'm just a girl who adores her husband, I love the job I get paid for and am inspired by the ones I don't. I love that God has designed my life as a perfect fit for me and today I get to live it!