Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My first post from my "smarter than me" iPhone. I think I like using a regular computer better because I still can't type very fast on this.

I'm awake and hoping to go to sleep soon but Elyse is having intermittent crying fits. Because this is unlike her I did go in and rock, cuddle and pray with her. She seems to be settling as I type.

My car isn't working. I went without any car period for about 2 days but thankfully one of those days it was pouring down rain so it was the perfect excuse to stay in comfy clothes and enjoy being home. Elyse and I both slept in and both napped that day, it was great.

Now we are borrowing my father in law's truck while mine gets assessed and hopefully repaired. It's been a great vehicle. I got it right out of college, used on eBay. It turned 11 this year and hit the 160k mile mark this month. I've also never had to put more than $150 of repairs into it so it has definitely served us well. Matt and I both feel so fortunate to have a repair shop in the family so we know we're taken care of right. It gives us such peace of mind.

This phone is acting funny now so I'm going to go.

I'm hosting Bunco tomorrow, wish me luck ;)

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
This blog is my hope to somehow capture moments that would have otherwise passed unnoticed, gone by simply dismissed as mundane life. I'm just a girl who adores her husband, I love the job I get paid for and am inspired by the ones I don't. I love that God has designed my life as a perfect fit for me and today I get to live it!