Monday, June 20, 2011

30 and 30

I'm 30 years old and 30 weeks pregnant! Both happened this month, I personally thought that was neat enough to notice.

Little miss #2 still doesn't have a name but hopefully we'll commit to something soon enough. Aside from no name she also has no bedroom yet but she definitely has a huge home in my heart. I am growing more and more excited to see her birth story unfold and finally meet her and hold her.

My back and hips are worse than ever so I'm going to go rest them now before another exciting morning at Harborside's VBS where I'm the medic all week. Seeing so many kids excited about learning more about Jesus and entering into a growing relationship with Him makes my heart smile. I hope to be helpful and useful this week but not for my intended position as the nurse, but more as willing hands for the overall mission.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This blog is my hope to somehow capture moments that would have otherwise passed unnoticed, gone by simply dismissed as mundane life. I'm just a girl who adores her husband, I love the job I get paid for and am inspired by the ones I don't. I love that God has designed my life as a perfect fit for me and today I get to live it!