I don't have nearly the amount of pictures of being pregnant this time around as I did with Elyse, so on Friday my friend Lauren and I attempted (with our 2 little ones running around) to do some of our own. My camera is getting cleaned/repaired right now so I used my portrait lens on her camera, manually set it for her, and she snapped away. I was thoroughly impressed with how well she did and am very thankful to have captured this special time in our lives this way.
On another note, my mom came and kept Elyse busy all day yesterday and part of today so Matt and I could get some packing done. Our house looks like a tornado went through it but we are more than content with what we got accomplished. As the amount of packed boxes got stacked higher and higher, I literally felt my anxiety level drop lower and lower. With less than 2 weeks left before the planned move it has definitely been weighing on me of how unprepared we are and this weekend helped with that. We've never moved with a child and I've never had to move pregnant, much less this pregnant.
This baby girl can come whenever God says it's time but I'm definitely hoping it isn't too early so we can at least get somewhat settled in the next house.

1 comment:
All I can say is WOW. Your friend did an awesome job and both you and Elyse are absolutely beautiful!!
Post a Comment