I washed our baby's going home outfit today. At my midwife appointment I was given paperwork to start filling out like her birth certificate and other newborn screening information. The average stay at the birth center after giving birth is just a few hours so although different from how hospital paperwork would be, this makes sense to me. With everything else going on with the move, dealing with things from the car accident, and just life in general, her due date is sneaking up on us.
I'm supposed to have her car seat installed in 2 weeks! That makes it seem very close! I'm so excited to meet her but with being in the process of moving I feel far from prepared. Hopefully we will settle quickly and smoothly into the new house as long as that remains the plan.
Time to rest this aching body.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Ursula
- This blog is my hope to somehow capture moments that would have otherwise passed unnoticed, gone by simply dismissed as mundane life. I'm just a girl who adores her husband, I love the job I get paid for and am inspired by the ones I don't. I love that God has designed my life as a perfect fit for me and today I get to live it!
No comments:
Post a Comment