Saturday, September 17, 2011

There's so much I could write about the last almost 2 weeks of our lives but I'm tired right now and words don't quite do what pictures can so I'll just post a few of those.  The first 3 are a sneak peek from a free photography session we had with someone who needed a baby girl to model her new props.  Adley was happy to volunteer her time and cuteness and Elyse did great too.  The remaining pictures are quick snaps of life around the house now.




 We love the grass in our backyard.  It's thick, plush, green and great to play on.  Elyse throws herself on it quite frequently.

A big sister being a big help.


Sweet tiny feet.


First smiles. 


Sleeping cutie on daddy.


I'm sure I'll have many more to add in the days and years to come.  I'm overwhelmed with the fullness I feel for my little family.  Our cup definitely runneth over. 

1 comment:

The Lasher Family said...

What did you do to get your children to look like you?!? So blessed. Love the pictures. Love the update. Hope y'all are doing well.

About Me

My photo
This blog is my hope to somehow capture moments that would have otherwise passed unnoticed, gone by simply dismissed as mundane life. I'm just a girl who adores her husband, I love the job I get paid for and am inspired by the ones I don't. I love that God has designed my life as a perfect fit for me and today I get to live it!