I'm starting to love Tuesday mornings. It's one of the few moorings we don't have anywhere to be, sometimes all day, but most importantly nothing early. I love being able to linger in my pajamas and start the day slowly.
It's 8:15 and Elyse is still asleep and I haven't even made myself breakfast yet. The only noises I hear are the hum of Elyse's monitor and Adley quietly gulping alongside me.
In this calm start to the day I'm committing to patience and understanding today. I will strive to maintain this peace, to be slow to anger and slow to speak. I will listen to Elyse and keep harsh words from my tongue. I'm claiming Tuesday to remain tranquil and I will work our other "T" word, toddler, into there as well.....Tranquil Toddler Tuesdays.....one thing at a time I guess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Ursula
- This blog is my hope to somehow capture moments that would have otherwise passed unnoticed, gone by simply dismissed as mundane life. I'm just a girl who adores her husband, I love the job I get paid for and am inspired by the ones I don't. I love that God has designed my life as a perfect fit for me and today I get to live it!
No comments:
Post a Comment