Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Kale Smoothie

Our entire house drinks these for breakfast.  Their pricey, agreed, but mega packed with nutrition and definitely fill me and give me energy.


Recipe (I use this term loosely because I've never measured a thing):
2 Cups baby kale and/or spinach
1-2 Cups frozen berries
1 Banana
1 Spoonful of peanut butter
1 Tablespoon of coconut oil
Almond milk added to make it whatever consistency you'd like

This makes enough for me and both girls to have some.  They drink a very small portion and have other breakfast food as well.  I usually thin their portion a little more so they can suck it easily through toddler straws.

Enjoy the goodness!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This blog is my hope to somehow capture moments that would have otherwise passed unnoticed, gone by simply dismissed as mundane life. I'm just a girl who adores her husband, I love the job I get paid for and am inspired by the ones I don't. I love that God has designed my life as a perfect fit for me and today I get to live it!