Sunday, January 3, 2010

Henry

Henry was the very first gift given to Elyse. I wrote about him in the November 15th 2008 portion of an older post . I was just 10 weeks pregnant when Matt's aunt Valerie gave him to our baby. There was just something so special about that bear and he is still very special.

Elyse with Henry back in June, she was just 5 days old.

Elyse with Henry now at just over 6 months old she is starting to gain some ground on his previously gigantic size.

The hat she has on is in a reindeer hat my mom got for her. If she's in the right mood she really cheese's for the camera.



I finally found her a keepsake ornament and it came in the mail yesterday. I'm so glad I searched and bid on these precious little booties that were sold out in stores. I just love them. The ribbon says "Baby's first Christmas"......aren't they sweet?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This blog is my hope to somehow capture moments that would have otherwise passed unnoticed, gone by simply dismissed as mundane life. I'm just a girl who adores her husband, I love the job I get paid for and am inspired by the ones I don't. I love that God has designed my life as a perfect fit for me and today I get to live it!