Thursday, January 14, 2010

Perfect chili weather

I had a few girls from our small group over for chili and chatting on Tuesday night and even I was impressed how well the chili turned out. The cold weather, warm food, and great company made for an absolutely delightful evening.

Yesterday a friend from work came over with her 5 week old baby and he is just too sweet! When he started to cry it upset Elyse, I thought that was very sweet and sensitive of her. I like this picture because it looks as though she's wondering "who is this in my chair?". I'm very thankful to have another friend with a baby and we plan on getting together again soon.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This blog is my hope to somehow capture moments that would have otherwise passed unnoticed, gone by simply dismissed as mundane life. I'm just a girl who adores her husband, I love the job I get paid for and am inspired by the ones I don't. I love that God has designed my life as a perfect fit for me and today I get to live it!