March 6, 2010: Although sunny, it was windy and in the 50's over near Madeira Beach. We would keep Elyse wrapped snug in a warm blanket then whip it off to snap shots. Baby, weather, new photographer.....I think things turned out wonderful all things considered! Here are the pictures in no particular order.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(130)
-
▼
March
(10)
- Random updates
- The irony of my last post has crossed my mind so m...
- The time change has made me sluggish. That or the ...
- First family photo session
- I'll make it a combo please
- Apparently she just needed a little encouragement...
- Love this weather
- Refreshed
- Elyse is a little "behind" for her age....at least...
- Need I say more?Elyse is not feeling well. The wet...
-
▼
March
(10)
About Me
- Ursula
- This blog is my hope to somehow capture moments that would have otherwise passed unnoticed, gone by simply dismissed as mundane life. I'm just a girl who adores her husband, I love the job I get paid for and am inspired by the ones I don't. I love that God has designed my life as a perfect fit for me and today I get to live it!
No comments:
Post a Comment