Sunday, March 7, 2010

Love this weather

I just realized I had 2 posts that still hadn't been posted so in a matter of a few minutes I'll have 3 new blog entries and as I looked back over them I'm realizing I was struggling to have something to write about which is unusual for me. Anyway, I'll just write about right now.

Today is beautiful. I would even venture to use the word perfect. These are the Florida March's I remember and love. The sidewalks and playgrounds are littered with families having so much fun and all of the wonderful sounds that go along with that. We took Elyse to the park and laid a blanket out on the crisp bright green grass and tried our best to soak in the day. There was a slight breeze and the air was a little cool but the sun was so bright that the slight warmth it's radiant rays kissed our skin with made it all feel so perfect. Kids kicking soccer balls, boys playing flag football, babies in swings, toddlers racing down slides all surrounded by that sweet little giggle that kids make. I love just sitting and watching that. Elyse was content to pluck blades of grass and Matt loves watching her so we all enjoyed it in our own way. It was the nicest hour I'd had all week, it even beat my scalp massage at the salon and not much tops that.

Yesterday we had our first family photo session and I am so excited to get the pictures back and post them. It was actually FUN. We didn't want to spend too much money so we went with a very new photographer that we met through one of my best friends, Kristin. We were actually her first paying clients so we got a great deal and we are very pleased with what we have seen. I have a family. That thought still takes my breath away.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This blog is my hope to somehow capture moments that would have otherwise passed unnoticed, gone by simply dismissed as mundane life. I'm just a girl who adores her husband, I love the job I get paid for and am inspired by the ones I don't. I love that God has designed my life as a perfect fit for me and today I get to live it!