Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My husband is wonderful. I've always known that but this morning was a definite reminder. As I mentioned in my previous post, I couldn't sleep last night. I think it was little after 2am before I finally drifted off. I awoke around 8am because I heard Elyse. I thought "Wow, she slept in a little later for me", only to find that Matt snuck away with the monitor this morning and got up with her. He fed her, changed her, and entertained her for almost an hour before I got up. I was so thankful for that additional sleep. I love that I didn't even ask him to do that. He knew I was up late and helped where he could before going to work. I'm an "acts of service" type girl anyway though so it spoke right to my heart.

I went to the gym for the first time this morning in over a month. I had been going several times a week and was feeling really good about myself then vacations, sickness, and the ever popular laziness hit me and the more time that went by the harder it was to drag myself in. Enough was enough though and it felt so good to have my butt kicked in class this morning. I'm hoping it sticks and I continue to go regularly, I know I need it.

It's just about time to take Elyse to swimming now and she didn't nap very well today so a break down may be in my very near future.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
This blog is my hope to somehow capture moments that would have otherwise passed unnoticed, gone by simply dismissed as mundane life. I'm just a girl who adores her husband, I love the job I get paid for and am inspired by the ones I don't. I love that God has designed my life as a perfect fit for me and today I get to live it!