Monday, July 19, 2010

This is going to be a quick post, but I just want to jump on and say that I'm feeling better. I got a couple of emails from people that were encouraging but more importantly they could relate which helped me feel a little less crazy. It's not Elyse and it's not the situation, it's my mindset and my confidence that need to change and I'm going to work on that. There is no place better for Elyse to be than with me and our family is blessed enough to have the ability to give her that.

My mom came and spent the night Thursday and Friday. We went out to dinner, did some shopping at the mall, and watched a chick flick together. We had a really, really nice time. Friday after small group Matt and I even went out for a bit since we had a free overnight sitter. Saturday we lounged around and Sunday we went to see Oma and then had Mark and Kathy over for a nice steak dinner.

That should about catch us up for now.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
This blog is my hope to somehow capture moments that would have otherwise passed unnoticed, gone by simply dismissed as mundane life. I'm just a girl who adores her husband, I love the job I get paid for and am inspired by the ones I don't. I love that God has designed my life as a perfect fit for me and today I get to live it!