Here are a few recent pictures since it's been awhile since I posted any.
She's very into the shoe thing. Putting on her own, wearing other peoples', etc. She didn't get very far in my running shoes though.
Seriously....how grown does she look here?!?! She is about to brush her teeth before bed and just watching her climb up onto that stool after using the potty makes her seem so much more "kid" than anything else. Older kids still refer to her as a "baby" when we are out and about but I can tell that always seems to puzzle Elyse. She has even searched for this "baby" these kids talk about, unknowing that they are referring to her.
She used to sit in this chair and read books for long periods of time at the beach last year, this year she hardly sits still. Shoveling sand occupies her for awhile but she is pretty much all over the place and very busy. She does seem to still love the beach though, which is a good thing since we enjoy going so often.
I just love this expression!
The next several pictures are from Easter Sunday. After church we went to Opa and Grandma Kathy's for an egg hunt and some lunch. Elyse really seemed to like the egg hunt once she got the hang of it.
Her basket is just about as big as she is!
The older kids were great about saving some of the easier ones for her and helping her find some of the more difficult ones. It was sweet to watch.
Our family of 4. Elyse is 22 months and baby sister is 23 weeks in the making.
We even squeezed in a few minutes for a quick dip in the pool. Elyse never left the first step, she is much more cautious this year than last year with swimming.
All 6 of the grand kids, soon to be 7. Elyse was originally in her swim suit for this shot but I quickly threw a dress on over the suit and I'm so glad I did. That lady bug swim suit would have really looked out of place.

No comments:
Post a Comment