Sunday, August 21, 2011

Elyse climbed into bed with us yesterday morning and asked us to close our eyes and pray that God would tell baby sister to come out now.

This told me a couple of big things. One, she knows to talk to God and make her requests known through prayer. Two, she understands that it is in His timing that we will all meet this perfect addition to the Borrack's.

The moment made me smile and per Elyse's request Matt and I each prayed aloud separately for God's hand in the timing of her request. Maybe she thinks she had better odds of a yes by doing it separately.

This age has brought it's challenges for sure, but she continually amazes me and I feel honored to be chosen for such a role as this in her life, in their lives.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This blog is my hope to somehow capture moments that would have otherwise passed unnoticed, gone by simply dismissed as mundane life. I'm just a girl who adores her husband, I love the job I get paid for and am inspired by the ones I don't. I love that God has designed my life as a perfect fit for me and today I get to live it!