This is Elyse with my cat Mandy who is approximately over 24 years old. When Mandy became a member of our family when I was 7 years old, I never imagined that I would have moved with her so many times and had her as my furry confidant throughout so many things in my life. I certainly never thought I would have a photograph of my child holding my childhood pet. Taking this picture caused me to pause in appreciation of that moment. I love this cat. I scarcely remember not having her to love.
As my own little family grows and changes, Mandy has certainly fallen into the shadows a bit as pets often do when kids come around. This coincided with her aging so it has worked out much better than had she been a needy puppy.
I just wanted to share my moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Ursula
- This blog is my hope to somehow capture moments that would have otherwise passed unnoticed, gone by simply dismissed as mundane life. I'm just a girl who adores her husband, I love the job I get paid for and am inspired by the ones I don't. I love that God has designed my life as a perfect fit for me and today I get to live it!
No comments:
Post a Comment