but is still just about the sweetest thing ever. Little Lily was outside of the age range for optimal newborn pictures so we didn't get many but we managed to get a few. Her mom and I were due 3 weeks apart this time and our older girls are 4 months apart so we will both have 4 girls close in age and they live about 2 miles away which is even better!
I'm approaching 38 weeks myself so I imagine ours will be here shortly and I can have my photo fun with her then!
On a house front update, we've had a few minor set backs that have delayed completely being able to unpack a few rooms but should hopefully be able to do that soon. For the record, I despise wallpaper and how difficult and costly it has been to remove, so much so that in hindsight as a contingency in the contract I would have asked the owner to remove it before we moved in. We're getting there though. As of last Friday, 8 nights into our move, we finally had a couch to sit on and we were able to put food in our pantry. It's starting to get to the fun stuff like putting old decor in new places, I like that sort of thing and it makes the dirty work finally seem worthwhile.
Almost time to take Elyse to the "jump jumps" with our playgroup so I better attempt to make myself presentable and find something that fits ;).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Ursula
- This blog is my hope to somehow capture moments that would have otherwise passed unnoticed, gone by simply dismissed as mundane life. I'm just a girl who adores her husband, I love the job I get paid for and am inspired by the ones I don't. I love that God has designed my life as a perfect fit for me and today I get to live it!
No comments:
Post a Comment