Monday, January 9, 2012

Adley's 4 months old

At her visit today she was off the charts for height at almost 26 inches and 14 pounds 12 ounces (78%). She is my big ball of sweetness! Best news of the day.....she is 2 months ahead in hand-EYE coordination! Go figure! God is so good! He's had her all along!

Happy 1/3 birthday sweet girl!



Loves to swing

I'm toying with lighting and settings to teach myself a few things.  I'm getting a little better....
 Her version of a "silly" face!  Love that kid!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This blog is my hope to somehow capture moments that would have otherwise passed unnoticed, gone by simply dismissed as mundane life. I'm just a girl who adores her husband, I love the job I get paid for and am inspired by the ones I don't. I love that God has designed my life as a perfect fit for me and today I get to live it!