Sunday, February 12, 2012

Elyse's Valenine

I made these for Elyse to take to preschool tomorrow.  I got the idea from a friend and couldn't help myself.  They were cheap and easy to make but I love that it's something a little different.  Next year she will probably want some tacky cartoon cards so I figured I'd take advantage of it while I had a little control over :). 


The card:
 Finished product with Swedish fish attached.
 A just because I love my kids picture.  Elyse has on her bumble-bee Halloween costume, the outfit she chose for a "tea party" we were invited to. 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This blog is my hope to somehow capture moments that would have otherwise passed unnoticed, gone by simply dismissed as mundane life. I'm just a girl who adores her husband, I love the job I get paid for and am inspired by the ones I don't. I love that God has designed my life as a perfect fit for me and today I get to live it!