We organized a fire station tour for our MOMS Club this past week. It was a soaking good time for the kids!
This is our group that attended.
Trying on a fire hat in the actual truck.
You wouldn't want to see this crew pull up to put out your fire!
Adley getting "hands on" with the fireman.
I love Elyse's face as she first starts spraying the hose.
The open mouth expression from the power behind it.
Then the calm confidence that she has it under control and it wasn't nearly as scary as she though.
It was neat. Except she doesn't understand why the fire trucks weren't read when everywhere else you see them (books, movies, etc.) they are. I wasn't quite sure what to tell her......yellow is brighter?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Ursula
- This blog is my hope to somehow capture moments that would have otherwise passed unnoticed, gone by simply dismissed as mundane life. I'm just a girl who adores her husband, I love the job I get paid for and am inspired by the ones I don't. I love that God has designed my life as a perfect fit for me and today I get to live it!
No comments:
Post a Comment