More got on her than the paper and I'm guessing by the last picture that it didn't taste very good but she did have fun making the mess.
As I muster thoughts to update the blog I primarily feel fatigue. I felt heavy today and for no good reason. There's always danger when I allow emotion to drive thoughts and feelings too much weight on perspective. I'm in a funk today, that's all there is to it. Tomorrow WILL be better.
My mom has been here for company and so I could take a 3 hour DSLR course (which was very helpful). Saturday I got a massage for a muscle I pulled moving appliances to clean beneath them and pressure washing our patio and sidewalk, Sunday we had 4 other couples with their kids over for dinner, Monday we had some crown molding installed, Tuesday was low key, today was bible study and tomorrow is bright, new and promising. I love that about the mornings. It's a new day, clean slate, I can wake earlier, eat better, be more tender, give more kisses, exercise more, engage more time, do more chores, encourage more people, pray more prayers, seek more truth.........and when I don't do it all. When I fall short......there is always tomorrow and, along with His mercy, is new every morning.
I'm looking forward to sleep tonight and even more hopeful for my feet to hit the floor differently tomorrow.

No comments:
Post a Comment