A fresh new week before you, a weekend gone by too fast behind you.
"Weekend to Remember" took up almost our whole weekend, it was definitely worth it, but we didn't get to do much else. We were able to squeeze in one of Matt's favorite things on Sunday. We went to lunch and then watched the Bucs vs. Falcons with his dad and Kathy. It was a truly entertaining game to watch and a nice big cloud nestled itself over the sun for nearly the entire game.
My calendar is very cluttered this week but I'm trying to stay optimistic about it. I am scheduled for a 60 hour work week, 4 hours of volunteering, and a 2 hour meeting at the Pregnancy Center. Add to that my 1 hour commute each way to work, and I hope I have time to sleep. I try not to do this to myself to often, but sometimes for various reasons, it happens. Today I am off until this afternoon, so I was able to plan the meals for the week and get the grocery shopping out of the way, so that should be a big help. I am off every Monday until 4pm, so it has become my "recover from the weekend and prepare for the week" day, and for that, I am thankful.
Quote for the day today:
"Efficiency is doing things right; effectiveness is doing the right things." Peter F. Drucker
I tend not to get far behind at work or household things, heck, on rare occasions, I can even get ahead, therefore I feel efficient in my day to day life. However, I don't know how effective I am, that seems to be a harder thing to gage, but it's something to work toward none the less.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Ursula
- This blog is my hope to somehow capture moments that would have otherwise passed unnoticed, gone by simply dismissed as mundane life. I'm just a girl who adores her husband, I love the job I get paid for and am inspired by the ones I don't. I love that God has designed my life as a perfect fit for me and today I get to live it!
No comments:
Post a Comment