I hear numerous quotes and phrases throughout any given week, so much so that I decided to keep my blog interesting and post some favorites here as they come up.
"Life wouldn't be so difficult if we didn't expect it to be so easy." Speaker at weekend to remember
How true is that?
If the first evening of this weekends conference is foreshadowing of the content to come, I am super excited about it! There are about 800 people at this conference and I truly love seeing so many people excited about their marriages and being intentional with their efforts to make it the absolute best that they can. It honestly gave me chills.
We are attending this conference with a couple we met on our Alaskan cruise in May, Christian and Katie, so it's nice to have someone to be sharing it with as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Ursula
- This blog is my hope to somehow capture moments that would have otherwise passed unnoticed, gone by simply dismissed as mundane life. I'm just a girl who adores her husband, I love the job I get paid for and am inspired by the ones I don't. I love that God has designed my life as a perfect fit for me and today I get to live it!
No comments:
Post a Comment