Tuesday, April 14, 2009

What I wouldn't give...

for a full nights rest where excruciating back pain, an aching left hip, a belly that's awkward to sleep around, and a restless bladder that seems to always think its full...don't suddenly awaken me from a sleep that was almost deep and regenerative.

I've gotten to where I almost dread the thought of climbing into bed because I know the battle that lies ahead, and I know ahead of time that it is a battle I will not win.

That's all. Just taking my moment to whine.

I know she is worth every last minute of this and enduring it is an honor and a privilege that I wouldn't trade for anything. The greater the discomfort the bigger and healthier she grows, and the closer I am to seeing her precious face. God bless these restless nights.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This blog is my hope to somehow capture moments that would have otherwise passed unnoticed, gone by simply dismissed as mundane life. I'm just a girl who adores her husband, I love the job I get paid for and am inspired by the ones I don't. I love that God has designed my life as a perfect fit for me and today I get to live it!