I read this today and it spoke to me....."O believer, when, under great temptation, you fear that you shall one day fall by the hand of the enemy, let this reassure you. You will never lose your spiritual life, for it is hidden with Christ in God." (Colossians 3:3).
It made me think of a fear that would creep up from time to time. I haven't had this fear in awhile, but now I feel like I have the perfect armor to go against it should it ever creep up again.....that feels good.
I don’t doubt the immortality of my God; therefore, I should never question this for myself, since I am one with Him. My life is His life, and of that I can be sure, so I rest in my living Lord.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(181)
-
▼
October
(16)
- Unsure
- I've had this saved for awhile now and just haven'...
- Ammo
- Friday: cleaned house, small groupSaturday: succe...
- Consistent
- Here's a story just for giggles......I was about t...
- So....I got a new chicken recipe and decided to ma...
- Reminded
- I must say......I LOVE THIS WEATHER! Today was ju...
- I'm going to be honest......
- Attempt
- Elyse is really starting to pay attention to book...
- Rested
- Tired
- Two years ago today......
- Today was even more beautiful than yesterday so I ...
-
▼
October
(16)
About Me
- Ursula
- This blog is my hope to somehow capture moments that would have otherwise passed unnoticed, gone by simply dismissed as mundane life. I'm just a girl who adores her husband, I love the job I get paid for and am inspired by the ones I don't. I love that God has designed my life as a perfect fit for me and today I get to live it!
No comments:
Post a Comment