Thursday, October 1, 2009



Today was even more beautiful than yesterday so I decided to attempt some "fall" pictures of Elyse. I hope to come up with some better ones before the end of the season, but I figured I'd go ahead and post these for now.
As I type I have lasagna baking in the oven, all the doors and windows open, a baby that's sleeping, and a calm cool breeze blowing through the house. I can hear roller blades against the pavement outside and the laughter of children enjoying the weather as well. I love the way a gorgeous days seems to affect so many people. I noticed more smiles and friendly interactions than in hot, humid days past. Matt even left me a love note tucked in my lap top....I love stuff like that too. Today was a good day and I'm so thankful.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
This blog is my hope to somehow capture moments that would have otherwise passed unnoticed, gone by simply dismissed as mundane life. I'm just a girl who adores her husband, I love the job I get paid for and am inspired by the ones I don't. I love that God has designed my life as a perfect fit for me and today I get to live it!