Wednesday, December 23, 2009

6 months old!

And sitting up! Not consistently, but she can do it.

Tomorrow Christmas Eve dinner is being held at our house. Once again I've been scurrying around and as I type my house looks like a tornado went through it. Between the scattered baby toys, stacked laundry waiting to be tucked into drawers, and dishes left from cooking and eating dinner it seems to look like that at the end of every day anyway so today is no different really. With a head count of about 16 people that will be here, I don't think I need to spend too much time cleaning because after about an hour in won't look like I ever even did anything to begin with. I just want to enjoy it. This will be my first time cooking the turkey and although I'm a little apprehensive, I'm confident it will turn out no less than acceptable.
I better get wrapping!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This blog is my hope to somehow capture moments that would have otherwise passed unnoticed, gone by simply dismissed as mundane life. I'm just a girl who adores her husband, I love the job I get paid for and am inspired by the ones I don't. I love that God has designed my life as a perfect fit for me and today I get to live it!