Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Wow!

This picture absolutely cracks me up! It looks like she is REALLY excited about the tree, something under it, or something on it. I like that thought. In reality, that's just the face she makes when she wants to put something in her mouth. Elyse, I don't think the tree would taste very good or help with your teething pain, I'm sorry sweetheart. I also love how blue her eyes look in this shot. Her eyes are blue, very blue actually, but not quite this blue. I didn't photo shop it or saturate the color or anything. I love my blue eyed little blondie.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This blog is my hope to somehow capture moments that would have otherwise passed unnoticed, gone by simply dismissed as mundane life. I'm just a girl who adores her husband, I love the job I get paid for and am inspired by the ones I don't. I love that God has designed my life as a perfect fit for me and today I get to live it!