Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Vacation summer skies series


Good morning color palette.


Sky blue.


This picture and the next one made me think of those inspirational posters you see in offices or schools. I love how illuminated the water is just beneath the sun. It was so bright in just that one spot. I think it would be neat to turn this into one of those for our house.





A storms a comin' color palette.


The storms here with the rain in the distance. We even lucked out and got to witness a lightning storm on our last night there. I didn't take any pictures but there is just something so beautifully powerful about storms like that.



Florida sunsets.


No comments:

About Me

My photo
This blog is my hope to somehow capture moments that would have otherwise passed unnoticed, gone by simply dismissed as mundane life. I'm just a girl who adores her husband, I love the job I get paid for and am inspired by the ones I don't. I love that God has designed my life as a perfect fit for me and today I get to live it!