Saturday, September 25, 2010

We're home

and tired. Very, very tired. As relaxing as it is, a week in the sun, sand, and water will wear you out. Matt and Elyse are napping now and I'm trying to get some unpacking done. One thing I'm especially thankful for is that we came home with no dirty laundry. Thanks to a washer and dryer right in our condo I was able to keep up with it all week so unpacking will only mean putting away.


We had a great week. Time with each other, time with friends, time with family. We even snuck in a date night followed by a late night walk on the beach. There are sweet stories and happy memories that I'm just too exhausted to go into right now but hopefully I will at some point and if not, we still have them for ourselves. I'll post a few quick pictures for now and then take more time to edit and post some more later (I hope).

She loved discovering her shadow and also chasing the birds.


One morning Matt let me sleep in and he took Elyse down to the beach for a little walk. I woke up, walked out onto the balcony and saw this. They looked so sweet but oh so small next to something so vast, huge and mysterious as the ocean.Elyse's first time out on a boat was last Saturday and she did great! Rone and Kristin along with their 9 month old daughter Rylan took us out for the day. This picture was taken when we all went on a little sunset cruise that evening.

That's good for now. :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This blog is my hope to somehow capture moments that would have otherwise passed unnoticed, gone by simply dismissed as mundane life. I'm just a girl who adores her husband, I love the job I get paid for and am inspired by the ones I don't. I love that God has designed my life as a perfect fit for me and today I get to live it!