Tuesday, November 9, 2010
I'm tired. I spent the last few nights staying up late to finish 3 photo books. I create them through Snapfish.com when they run specials and this one was the best I'd seen in awhile. It was buy one photo book get 2 free but it only gave you a few days to get them done. Hundreds of photos later they should be being processed as we speak. I love digital photography and that I can take and store thousands of photos but I like these books because I still enjoy having something tangible to look at, touch, and share with people. Needless to say I don't have anything much to post about and I'm going to try to get to bed early tonight......why do I feel like I'm constantly saying that and never actually doing it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(130)
-
▼
November
(10)
- My fun little hobby is getting time consuming and ...
- Deck the Halls
- Elyse has been sleeping in lately, today she got w...
- Let us give thanks
- We has such a busy weekend with family and friends...
- Crick in my neck
- Let me preface this story by mentioning that Matt ...
- I'm tired. I spent the last few nights staying up...
- Winter fall festival
- The coupon seminar I went to on Friday was great! ...
-
▼
November
(10)
About Me
- Ursula
- This blog is my hope to somehow capture moments that would have otherwise passed unnoticed, gone by simply dismissed as mundane life. I'm just a girl who adores her husband, I love the job I get paid for and am inspired by the ones I don't. I love that God has designed my life as a perfect fit for me and today I get to live it!
No comments:
Post a Comment