Tuesday, November 23, 2010

We has such a busy weekend with family and friends that there is so much I could write about but  not really anything to say if that makes sense.  It was just busy fun and lots of it. 

I did have the opportunity to take some newborn pictures for a wonderful friend and old co-worker of mine.  I just have to share a couple of my favorites because this was my first time doing anything like this and we just had so much fun!  Elyse napped during the entire session and Jackson behaved like a perfect gentleman.  The preciousness and sweetness of a newborn is incredible to me.







Hopefully I'll have a chance to post again before the Thanksgiving, but if not, I hope you all of a very happy Thanksgiving!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
This blog is my hope to somehow capture moments that would have otherwise passed unnoticed, gone by simply dismissed as mundane life. I'm just a girl who adores her husband, I love the job I get paid for and am inspired by the ones I don't. I love that God has designed my life as a perfect fit for me and today I get to live it!