Saturday, November 6, 2010

Winter fall festival

A few of our neighborhood stores put on a winter wonderland fall festival.  We went with some friends and enjoyed free pancakes, milk, and coffee and enjoyed samples of chili, chowder, gyros, chicken, teas, and cookies from local vendors.  The weather was a gorgeous 59 degrees.  Elyse met Santa, Elmo, and timidly approached the petting zoo.  She really enjoyed the "snow" today and the parents enjoyed great conversation together.  It was a great morning, the best we've had in awhile.  It made my heart smile. 




No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
This blog is my hope to somehow capture moments that would have otherwise passed unnoticed, gone by simply dismissed as mundane life. I'm just a girl who adores her husband, I love the job I get paid for and am inspired by the ones I don't. I love that God has designed my life as a perfect fit for me and today I get to live it!