Monday, December 20, 2010

The evening of my last post I was able to go shopping by myself.  I hadn't done any sort of shopping or errands alone in so long, I can't even remember the last time I was even in the car alone, much less errands.  It was nice, a little lonely, but it a good way I suppose.  I got so much accomplished.  I finished all of my Christmas shopping in under 2 hours!  Everything is wrapped and under the tree.  I know it isn't early by any stretch, but I'm still thankful it's done. 

 Thursday Elyse and I went with some friends to the zoo.  Every now and then I spend the $2 and allow her the special treat of riding on the carousel, she just loves it. 

Our small group had our annual Christmas party on Friday night and the theme was Christmas morning. 
Sunday my dad and his wife graciously watched Elyse for the entire day while Matt and I attended the Bucs game with his coworkers.  We froze and we lost, but it was still a good time. 

I had more I wanted to write but it sounds as though Elyse is up from her nap.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
This blog is my hope to somehow capture moments that would have otherwise passed unnoticed, gone by simply dismissed as mundane life. I'm just a girl who adores her husband, I love the job I get paid for and am inspired by the ones I don't. I love that God has designed my life as a perfect fit for me and today I get to live it!