Wednesday, December 15, 2010

 My two very special someones and Elyse's favorite pj's with her favorite character.
My mom, Elyse and I. 

Just a couple of random pictures to archive. 

It's just now starting to get to me that I have a lot to get done and not a lot of time to do it.  I have to run errands in increments because Elyse is horrible to go shopping with.  Maybe it's more her age but I also think it's just her or how I'm handling her.  Even well rested with a full belly she can be hard to handle out and about but if she's hungry or tired...forget about it and during those times I don't blame her.  This has kept me from accomplishing very much and my usual goal of online Christmas shopping hasn't served well with wish lists this year.  It will all eventually get done and be okay though, just like every time before. 

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
This blog is my hope to somehow capture moments that would have otherwise passed unnoticed, gone by simply dismissed as mundane life. I'm just a girl who adores her husband, I love the job I get paid for and am inspired by the ones I don't. I love that God has designed my life as a perfect fit for me and today I get to live it!