I figured out how to print my labels. I had to reinstall software, find my old contacts from an archive that was pre-computer crash, figure out how to transfer them.....yada, yada, yada, I did it! I have no idea how to add a new contact so I went the old fashioned hand written way with a few but they will be in the mail tomorrow!
This did not help me get to bed early but I am glad I got it done :)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(130)
-
▼
December
(9)
- Ramblings of a domestic engineer
- This Christmas was wonderful for us. It was the fi...
- Florida doesn't get much of a true fall. In fact,...
- The evening of my last post I was able to go shopp...
- My two very special someones and Elyse's favorite...
- This years Christmas card. I decided to use our l...
- My first playdate hosting was a success! There we...
- I did it!
- Quick updates
-
▼
December
(9)
About Me
- Ursula
- This blog is my hope to somehow capture moments that would have otherwise passed unnoticed, gone by simply dismissed as mundane life. I'm just a girl who adores her husband, I love the job I get paid for and am inspired by the ones I don't. I love that God has designed my life as a perfect fit for me and today I get to live it!
No comments:
Post a Comment