Zucchini is really good in chili, in case you were wondering. I had some on hand because it was on sale this week and I figured, why not throw it in the crock pot with the chili. Matt and I both liked it. Repeat.
A couple of weeks ago my mop broke so I got a new one. I hadn't purchased a mop in quite sometime and I was impressed and overwhelmed by how many choices there were at the store. Matt and Elyse were both with me and needless to say, neither had patience for serious mop shopping. I left with the Mr. Clean version of this one.
I love this mop. I feel like I cover so much more surface area, it stays wet longer without soaking the floor. I can't say it causes me to enjoy mopping more, but I do like it. I thought I would mention it in case anyone was in the market for a mop.
Through couponing I've been able to purchase some of the newer, brand name products that I previously would have shied away from but I can now get for much less than even the store brands.
I love these laundry sheets.....
......and these Finish Powerball dish detergent things.
I like both products primarily because they were extremely inexpensive, secondly because they work and work very well, and thirdly because they do all the measuring for me. I tend to over-pour on detergents or soaps, so for someone like me these take the guess work out. Again, in case you were wondering.




No comments:
Post a Comment