Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Bee-utiful, bee-having babies!

Our bee-utiful girls on Halloween!  We trick-or-treated for the first time with Elyse this year and for the first time in our new neighborhood.  Elyse was perfectly content with her first lollipop but enjoyed all of the decorations, costumes, and the caravan of neighbors we paraded the streets with.  It was a great time and another reason I'm so thankful we ended up in such a great community!









After pictures :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This blog is my hope to somehow capture moments that would have otherwise passed unnoticed, gone by simply dismissed as mundane life. I'm just a girl who adores her husband, I love the job I get paid for and am inspired by the ones I don't. I love that God has designed my life as a perfect fit for me and today I get to live it!