Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Word travels

I just got an email from our midwives at Breath of Life, the birthing center where Adley was born.  The manager at the pregnancy center I used to serve at sent along my blog to the very hands that brought Adley into this world.  Those hands placed her on my chest immediately after her birth and now they are placing her in the hands of her heavenly father.  I'm amazed.  
These hands handed her to me and to picture them folded tightly, handing her back to Him.......I'm amazed.  I'm thankful.  I'm teary eyed that so many have reached out for one of God's smallest miracles, that the word has spread, that we are uniting, believing, and proclaiming a perfect MRI scan.


 

1 comment:

Yvette said...

Word travels because so many of us love you, Adley, Matt and Elyse and pray what we believe - a perfectly perfect MRI. God's love is perfect. Keep us posted.

About Me

My photo
This blog is my hope to somehow capture moments that would have otherwise passed unnoticed, gone by simply dismissed as mundane life. I'm just a girl who adores her husband, I love the job I get paid for and am inspired by the ones I don't. I love that God has designed my life as a perfect fit for me and today I get to live it!