Saturday, October 11, 2008

Happy 30th Birthday Adrienne!

Adrienne is my older sister and today she turns 30!

She makes 30 look great! It's such a privilege to see what an amazing mother she has been to her 2 wonderful daughters. She has always been a strong leader and the wise one of the 3 of us girls. My entire life I have envied the ease that so many things come to her. She has wonderful talents in art and drawing, but also a green thumb, she can build better than some carpenters and has a broad range of knowledge on many interesting things, she has a loving but firm personality, tender but not a door mat, beauty and brains . . . that's my big sister!

I don't think you read this blog, but . . .

Happy Birthday Adrienne!

I love you!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This blog is my hope to somehow capture moments that would have otherwise passed unnoticed, gone by simply dismissed as mundane life. I'm just a girl who adores her husband, I love the job I get paid for and am inspired by the ones I don't. I love that God has designed my life as a perfect fit for me and today I get to live it!