I wish I had taken a before and after picture but I didn't.
As you know, I have a cat, and not just any cat, a very old and dearly loved cat. At her ripe old age of 20, there is a slight chance she isn't bathing herself as adequately as in years past. Matt pointed this out to me by telling me last night that "Mandy stinks" and he wouldn't let her sit with us on the couch. We couldn't figure out what she smelled like, maybe moth balls or ben gay since that's sometimes what older people smell like. Either way, she got a full tub bath and now smells like Herbal Essences. My poor kitty. I was worried it would cause her to go into cardiac arrest, but it actually went over better than I anticipated and she still slept flush with me in bed later that night.
Today and I had a couple of appointments and then cast my early vote after an hour wait. From what I've heard and read, I was very fortunate that I didn't have to wait longer. I'm just glad to have it off my shoulders.

No comments:
Post a Comment